Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 42, 43 Weaponlight LED and Laser Polymer
The Streamlight TLR-6 compact tactical weaponlight and laser is designed to increase lethality of compact and sub-compact handguns. Integrating a visible aiming laser with a high-intensity white light allows shooters to positively identify their target and ensure accurate fire when under stress.
The TLR-6 features a three position selector switch which allows operators to select between: laser only, LED only, or both laser and LED. Activation is with the standard Streamlight momentary/steady rocker switch found on all of the TLR series of lights. The C4 LED has a 50,000 hour life and emits a 100 Lumen beam and the textured reflector keeps the beam as smooth as possible. The laser is adjustable for windage and elevation. Windage and elevation adjustment screws are mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser. Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun so there is no need to re-sight laser after battery change.
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
There are no reviews yet.