canik tp9 elite sc For Sale
Searching for a subcompact striker-terminated 9 mm Luger made in Turkey on the Black Sea? The Canik TP9 Elite SC self-loader gun is only that. Yet, past its colorful starting points, it’s an exceptionally decent piece of work that is reasonable, solid, pleasant looking without being beyond preposterous in any space. This and other Caniks are imported by Century International Arms (of Delray Beach, Florida) and changed at their assembling community in Georgia, Vermont. You can’t miss this name since it’s recessed unmistakably into the slide. Curiously, Georgia, Vermont is on one more waterway: Lake Champlain.
So back to the weapon. It’s named after its place of beginning in Turkey. The weapon has the sort of aggressive bleeding edge styling you could expect out of Germany or the Czech Republic. In any case, it’s not difficult to fail to remember that Turkey likewise has a monstrous arms industry to some degree to supply its military, which is the second biggest in NATO. So the TP9 Elite SC has a cutting edge, innovative plan. The slide has a level top. It’s perfectly chopped down for the front 66% and has long horizontal slopes on the two sides that interface with vertical flanks.
The TP9 Elite SC has numerous decent elements. Generally smart, maybe, the weapon accompanies both a 12-round magazine with a finger rest and a 15-round magazine that has an expansion. This last magazine docks into the hold and matches the surface and plan of the subcompact’s driving edge, consequently changing over the firearm into a reduced. In this manner it has a 12+1 or 15+1 limit. The magazines have counting openings, incidentally, which is a consistently valued smart idea. Incidentally, 10-round and 18-round magazines are additionally accessible for the TP9 Elite SC.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- canik tp9 elite sc holster in stock
- canik tp9 sc upgrade
- canik tp9 elite sc holster Image Description
- canik tp9 elite sc magazine Accessories
- canik tp9 elite sc optic Vedeo Description
canik tp9 elite sc optic
The Canik SFx Rival has a complete length of 8.1″, a level of 5.7″, a 1.41″ width, a 5″ barrel, and a general load of 29.5 oz. With these particulars the Canik SFx Rival can contend in IDPA, IPSC, and USPSA without limitations. The Canik Rival is accessible in Canik Rival Gray with Cerakoted gold accents and in an all-dark setup called the Canik SFx Rival Dark Side.
With movable fiber optic sights, an eased up 90° precious stone cut aluminum level trigger, reversible magazine deliveries and sizes, able to use both hands slide discharge, forcefully serrated and ported slide, 1913 Picatinny rail, outside mag-well, 3 hold back tie sizes, twofold undercut trigger watchman, ergonomically overhauled beavertail, forceful grasp finishing, and a totally particular arrangement, the SFx Rival is prepared to win from the outset!
canik tp9 elite sc threaded barrel
These Canik barrels were explicitly planned by Canik Engineers to use with your most loved viable Canik gun. Each barrel is made of top caliber, barrel grade steel through accuracy CNC machining to give match grade precision and extraordinary sturdiness. Under typical use conditions, these barrels can endure up to 50,000 rounds. These barrels rethink quality and heartiness in handgun barrels.
canik tp9 elite sc mag
This is a Canik® TP9 Elite Subcompact magazine with a 12-round limit. This magazine will work in TP9 Subcompact guns as it were.
This Canik TP9SC magazine offers industrial facility dependability and elements with the solace and accommodation of a drawn out baseplate. Planned with a high-strength steel spring and low-contact polymer supporter, this magazine offers dependable, exact taking care of each and every round. Metal body development and an effect safe polymer baseplate guarantee toughness. The polymer baseplate on this magazine is stretched out along the front lip to permit a more full grasp on the gun and highlights the equivalent finishing found on the TP9SC hold for a consistent stylish. The slanting profile assists with decreasing printing while as yet expanding grasp surface. For a tad more buy on their subcompact TP9, this magazine is the ideal choice.
canik tp9 elite sc blackout
Barrel Length: 3.6″
Overall Length: 6.71″
Magazines Included: 1 (12 Round) 1 (15 Round)
Sights: Warren Tactical 3 Dot
Finish: Black Cerakote
canik tp9 elite sc optic Vedeo Description
canik tp9 sc upgrade
Streamlight 69265 TLR-2 and 69245 TLR-4 G
You can hit what you can’t see. These Streamlight light and laser combos are phenomenal increments to any gun with a rail. I suggest green lasers over red lasers. As per the NRA, green lasers are more noticeable in splendid sunlight(source). A few people could do without running lights on the grounds that the light is an objective. I unequivocally can’t help contradicting this rationale. Worth giving slight benefit to an adversary to see obviously who the slugs will hit.
These two lights are amazing. They each have 3 modes: light just, laser just, and laser and light together. The on/off switch is able to use both hands. Utilizing your shooting finger, the switch on the two sides turns these lights on or off.
canik tp9 elite sc holster Image Description
canik tp9 elite sc reviews specifications
Model: TP9 Elite SC
Accessories: Manual, Lock
Barrel Length: 3.6″
Barrel Type: Match Grade
Capacity: 12, 15
# of Magazines: One 12 and one 15 Round
Frame Material: Polymer
Front Sight: White Dot
Includes: Holster, 2 Interchangeable Backstraps
Overall Length: 6.7″
Rear Sight: U-Notch
Slide Color: Black
Canik TP9 Elite SC optic
Glock 43X MOS/48 MOS (not compatible with standard Glock 43x/48 that are not MOS), Canik Elite TP9 SC, Canik METE SFT, Sig P365XL, Ruger Max-9, and Canik Elite TP9 SC. S&W Shield 2.0 Optics Ready, S&W MP9 EZ, S&W M&P shield plus performance center, Springfield Hellcat OSP, The Walther PPS M2 Optics Ready, Girsan MC1911SC Ultimate, any pistol/mounting plate/slide made for the Shield RMSC/RMS, the Sig Romeo 0, the JPOINT4, the Swampfox Sentinel Micro, the Holosun HS407K and HS507K, the Riton X3 Tactix MPRD, and other same footprint sights are examples of sights that fit this description.
learn more about canik tp9
The TP9 Elite SC was created to be the main undercut version of the TP series of pistols with its 3.60 inch barrel. The Elite SC offers similar elements to the standard TP9 models, although it is designed to be snag-free for better coverage and faster extraction.
It offers the accompanying highlights in a stripped down weapon: it comes pre-rigged with supercharged magazines, front teeth on the slide, day / night vision options with the ability to co-view with Micro Red-Dots. Hidden carrying case and additional finger rest charger are standard in the package; we have also incorporated a magazine loader for added convenience.
Canik TP9 Elite SC problems
- Recoil spring being too stiff. Run heavier ammo through it for a while, or contact Canik for a lighter one.
- Not cleaning it before shooting it. I had this issue, took it straight to the range, it FTE a lot. Took it home cleaned it and now I can’t get the gun to jam.
- These are probably the most common gripes I’ve seen, but other than that they have a good track record for being as economically priced as they are.
- failure to feeds and failure to fire. I’ve seen a number of users report issues with bullets not properly feeding.
- lack of positive magazine ejection. I’ve seen a number of users have to pull the magazine out before reloading because it just sits there.
- Premium Flat Trigger with Fine Trigger Press, Accurate and Reliable
- Match-Grade Nitride-Coated 60″ Barrel
- Unmistakable Phosphorous Front Dot Sight and Blackout Serrated Rear Sight
- Alluring Tungsten Gray Cerakote over Sturdy Nitride Steel Slide Finish
- Agreeable, Nicely-Textured Grip, with Two Interchangeable Back Straps
- Miniature Red-Dot Ready Slide Cut with Co-Witness Feature
- Undercut Trigger Guard-Higher, More Comfortable Grip and Recoil Control
- Able to use both hands Slide Stop Release
- Reversible Magazine Release
- Picatinny Accessory Rail
- Inward Parts and Components Nitride or High-Wear Nickel Coated
- Two Magazines: 12-round flush-fit with pinkie augmentation and 15-round
- Stacked Chamber Indicator and Striker Indicator on Back of Pistol
- Added Accessories to incorporate Holster (OWB and IWB use), Hard Polymer Case, Toolbox, Cleaning Brush and Rod, Extra Backstrap, Extra Baseplate
- Simple to Disassemble and Re-Assemble
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the canik TP9 Elite SC A good gun?
- Indeed, even with somewhat more weight than some comparables, I could perceive it is an excellent gun with heavenly craftsmanship. The ergonomics of the TP9 Elite 9mm were generally excellent and I was effectively and easily ready to arrive at all controls like the slide switch and magazine discharge
Can a canik TP9 Elite SC?
- For a gun you can rely upon, trust the Canik TP9 Elite SC All Tungsten 9mm Pistol. This self-loader centerfire 9mm gun includes an able to use both hands plan and incorporates two magazines. It likewise accompanies a disguised convey holster with reversible clasps for IWB and OWB use.